Go Back   CountyLineGaming Forums > General Forums > The Basement

Old 12-23-2016, 02:17 AM   #11
JMShearer
Weeee!

JMShearer is a glorious beacon of lightJMShearer is a glorious beacon of lightJMShearer is a glorious beacon of lightJMShearer is a glorious beacon of lightJMShearer is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via ICQ to JMShearer Send a message via AIM to JMShearer Send a message via Skype™ to JMShearer

I guess I've been busier with this than I realize, but I still feel behind on it somehow.

Issue #013: Gargant and Roo

Issue #014: A Familiar Map

Issue #015: The Timmy Dance

Don't get me wrong, I like my cousin and all, but I still think I'd rather watch the Cleyran priestesses dance.

Also, my irregularly updated series on Channel Awesome, Looking Back. Most Recent Issue: Digimon Frontier and beyond
JMShearer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2017, 09:08 PM   #12
JMShearer
Weeee!

JMShearer is a glorious beacon of lightJMShearer is a glorious beacon of lightJMShearer is a glorious beacon of lightJMShearer is a glorious beacon of lightJMShearer is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via ICQ to JMShearer Send a message via AIM to JMShearer Send a message via Skype™ to JMShearer

Well, now that the holidays are over, I've got one more issue to share:

Issue #016: Brhane Smash!

I've also got another drinks video out. I gotta say, I think I really prefer the ginger soda from the UK to the stuff from here in the US. The UK brands I've tried are a lot stronger, and I like that.

Also, my irregularly updated series on Channel Awesome, Looking Back. Most Recent Issue: Digimon Frontier and beyond
Old 01-21-2017, 02:53 AM   #13
JMShearer
Weeee!

It's been a busy couple weeks, and after the big event here in the US yesterday, I have a feeling we could use something a little lighter right about now.

Issue #017: Steiner Smash!

Issue #018: Warp Speed Now!

Issue #019: Josef and the Giant Rock

For as bleak as things may look right now, I guess there is some good news coming in that there's half a chance I might be getting a little more time to do the things I enjoy doing. We'll see what the next few weeks bring, I guess.

Old 02-08-2017, 01:33 AM   #14
JMShearer
Weeee!

Gonna get this put up here and then get off to bed at a decent time for a change.

Issue #020: No Funny Subtitle This Time

Because it's OK to be serious for a change. Hopefully more to come sooner rather than later.

Old 03-02-2017, 10:33 PM   #15
JMShearer
Weeee!

Well, it looks like it was later this time, but I'm still hoping for sooner next time.

Issue #021: Quina Eleven

And there's a link to this in the post, but just in case someone wants to see just the drinks video, here's the link to that.